Wednesday, January 30, 2013

An Encouraging Review and St. Benedict's Wisdom about Human Discussion

Last week, I received a review of my fantasy collection From Beyond to Here from Kirkus Reviews. What they had to say about my book was quite favorable, which gives me some hope that this book and my other fantasy fiction has the potential to be helpful to both younger and older readers. You can read about the review and, if further interested, follow the link to my blog page for the book at Kirkus Review for From Beyond to Here.

Today, I posted a blog entry that offers St. Benedict's advice for human discussions and meetings. Maybe Benedict didn't have Internet access at Monte Cassino, but he already knew how one should conduct oneself in online conversation. They are the same rules for conventional face-to-face discussion. This post is available at A Way of Meeting with Others.

Update: I have just added a post after having just seen the movie of the musical Les Miserables.

No comments:

Post a Comment