Saturday, August 3, 2013

Transfigured Mirror Neurons

I start with Mary & Martha who were featured in the Gospel reading a couple of weeks ago. My reflections are posted in Mary and Martha at the Feet of Jesus.

 Then I finally got around to writing a post briefly introducing mirror neurons for those who haven't heard the rumors from the scientific world about them in Mirroring Desires.

Some follow-up reflections exploring a few more ramifications of mimetic desire are posted in Connecting our Desires.

With the Feast of the Transfiguration coming up Tuesday August 6, I posted these thoughts in Transfiguration of the Material World.

If you want, you can go straight to the main page of Imaginary Visions of True Peace.

Ever wanted to have Christmas in July? Well, here is a chance. Thanks to a friend of the abbey, we have just posted an eBook version of my collection of Christmas stories called Born in the Darkest Time of Year. Kindle & Nook formats are available for $4.00 per copy. (my publisher hasn't bothered to do these formats.) You can order paperback hard copy of any of my books from the Abbey's website. PayPal is accepted. If you don't have an account with PayPal & don't want to make one, you can check out just using a credit card.


No comments:

Post a Comment